Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! (time to put up the tree)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shoes & pants: h&m, jacket, hat & pin: vintage, gloves: zara

Happy New Year! As my Italian friend Fra would say, "Anno nuovo, vita nuova" which means "new year, new life" I found this vintage pin at an antique market and the man told me it was from the 50's and used to pin dresses. The gold hasn't lost it's shine! This tacky tree is in my courtyard and it also plays music at night...scary.



photos by Francesca Trevisan

9 comments:

Kasia said...

I love your outfit! :)
Happy New Year!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Phuong said...

you look gorgeous in that jacket!

Maggie ☮ said...

haha a music tree ...cute :) Happy New Year Silvia =]

Stacey Kay said...

Really love your outfit! Very Very cute!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

A New Decade Has Begun…

kiakiakiakia said...

Have a fabulous new year!

Kacrates said...

2011 buona fortuna~

I love the jacket. Patterns like that I kill over.

minnja said...

So beautiful, happy 2011 :))

Kisses
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

stacey kelly said...

i love your swearer and hat! srsly such a perfect winter outfit.

xo

youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

stacey kelly said...

*sweater

oops

:)