Thursday, December 30, 2010

Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
leggings: House of Holland, Marilyn tee: from Korea, vintage fur and bracelet, sunnies: Dior

I haven't seen this much light come through my room for about a month....it was short-lived but we enjoyed every last ray.

I started blogging January 1st 2010 and even though I've been lazy I promise next year I'm going back to daily posts :) I've had an amazing year full of surprises and amazing adventures....but next year is going to be even better! Happy New Year!!

XOXOXO- Sil

photos by Matias Seijas

13 comments:

MargieF said...

i love soft sunlight photos theyre so relaxing and pretty
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

IRENE said...

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous.

Kasia said...

Gorgeous pictures!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Kacrates said...

I love the photos, they look so inspiring.

The first one reminded me of a Jackie Onassis on a afternoon back in her younger years.


xox.

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

Lovely photos, the lighting makes it great! I love how you added the fur xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Maggie ☮ said...

aw Happy (early) New year/birthday to your blog :)

Stacey Kay said...

vintage fur <3

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Runway Inspiration: Moschino, Fall 2010 RTW

Michelle Elaine said...

every time i attempt trying to capture light like this i fail big time! what am i doing wrong?!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Catarina said...

Nice pics :)
Happy new year! Take care.
x

Jessica said...

great pictures!
i just found your blog and i love your style :)
xx

IDA SCHULTZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IDA SCHULTZ said...

what camera do you use ?:D they are so pretty..

I Live For It said...

Love those sunglasses! Amazing. Following your blog now!

XO, Liza and Jewls
I LIVE FOR IT