Thursday, November 18, 2010

the exceptions reinforce the rules

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blazer: vintage, vintage fur: Kiliwatch, shirt & shoes: h&m, leggings: UO, glasses: Dior

Life in Paris is full of surprises and adventures. I got mugged for the first time ever last week when I was waiting for a friend outside listening to music on my 4g iphone when this thug just came up and snatched it and ran....I mean he even took the headphones out of my ear! I have insurance so it wasn't a big deal. Paris is getting better with each day and I keep finding more amazing people and things in this crazy city... I can't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving in Paris. My friends and I found some great restaurants that will be serving all my favorites! It probably won't be as good as my aunt's cooking but it's second best :) Hope everyone is having a great week!

8 comments:

marionachic said...

YOU LOOOK AMAZING:)FANTASTIC PHOTOS:)

AlejandrA said...

wow the pictures are great! nice look!
Kiss:)

jemina said...

AMAZING pics babe!!!

XOXO
J

Alli said...

omg! i'm glad you weren't hurt!! paris is notorious for muggers :(

anywho - so glad to hear you're enjoying paris more + more! and jealous you'll be enjoying a thanksgiving meal.. kit + i are desperately trying to find a place. last resort is KFC haha.

xo.

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

omg, that would have freaked me out! I put everything on my phone! Lucky you wern't hurt though!

I love the first pic, can make out what you're wearing and loving the simplicity look xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Marinka said...

Your pictures are amazing, I love your style also..I just discovered your blog, I will certainly follow ^^

Catarina said...

Great photos, that cake looks yummy!
x

Maggie ☮ said...

wow that is really intense!! Good thing nothing else got taken. Happy Thanksgiving.