Tuesday, September 14, 2010

winter perfection

Photobucket
Gucci F/W 2010

This
winter is going to be all about texture. From patterned tights, handwoven furs, velvety suedes, and black feathers. Gucci's F/W 10' collection is so inspiring I'm kinda waiting for the cold weather to come in full force. I hear it's going to be freezing in Paris this year. I may regret saying that but who doesn't love to wear gloves and fur? I ordered a pair of evening leather gloves by Daniel Storto. Nicknamed "haute couturier of gloves” . He has colaborated with Dries Van Noten and even Alexander McQueen.You can get your own pair for only $25 here! (out of the leather one's I ordered but the new sculptural gloves are très chic!)

The shopping here is fabulous. So many boutiques with the best
handbags, shoes, jewelry, women's dresses, and accessories. I love getting inspired by all the vintage haute couture.

photos via style.com

5 comments:

AGNES STYLE said...

I absolutely love Gucci! Their clothes are amazing=)

www.agnesstyle.blogspot.com

www.sourbansochic.es said...

MMM Gucci Gucci Gucci!!
I think you did a great bought!! pair of long glooves are a must this winter

FASHION BUTTER said...

Totally agree - Gucci always and forever.

Katie said...

So gorgeous!

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

Agree, cannot wait to wear all the gorgeous autumn clothes! Looks like Paris is just like a chocolate factory to a kid...u don't wana leave! xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com