Friday, September 10, 2010

the end of summer

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket shirt: from Korea, scarf: random boutique in Paris, shorts: AA, leggings: H&M, jewelry: vintage, shoes: Mango

Today I went to Parc Buttes Chaumont with my new friend Sabino. Today was such a beautiful sunny day that we had to go sit outside and enjoy nature. I loved the pond with the pink lotus flowers. It's the biggest park in Paris and the gazebo is a replica of one in Greece. We didn't get to see all of the park in one trip...you never have enough time here. It's still summer but the end is very near. It's already freezing in the mornings and at night. I can't believe I've been living here for a month already! I love Paris. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks to my friend Sabino for taking pictures~

17 comments:

Sam Harvey said...

OMG! Silvia - this is the greatest post i have seen from you. the angles of the shots, your sincere expression and those pavilions are beyond description. this is top drawer cool!

Cristina Suspiria said...

beautiful place!!

Katie said...

Love that first pic!

marionachic said...

beatiful photos and shoes!i love MANGO:)

SILVIA G. said...

QUE BONITAS LAS FOTOS! EL PAISAJE ES GENIAL Y TU LOOK M ENCATNA
UN BESITO

http://elblogdepuu.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Love your hair!
Beautiful pics! =)

http://enjoythestyle.blogspot.com/

Ariadne said...

So pretty..lovely scarf!!

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

I love these shots! The place is GORGeous! I miss Paris, I really need to go again and this time make sure it's a friends holiday! Never can go anywhere with family! Very pretty scarf, I like how your hair is, very beach-look! xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Phuong said...

beautiful!

Michelle Elaine said...

those pink things are lotus? bananas! i love them!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

p.s. high five to sabino!

Christie said...

Beautiful! i love the pictures! xo

In Fashion and Style

Alice said...

you look so pretty ^^

Just Get Me A Really Big Closet said...

Beautiful pictures!

Maggie ☮ said...

thats amazing I can't say how happy I am for you! the pictures look beautiful! (:

leblogdemok said...

I Loooove this place in Paris !!!
You look so lovely :)
xoxo

Catarina said...

Beautiful location and I really like your outfit.
x

stylestalker said...

your hair is to die for!