Monday, September 6, 2010

life is good

Photobucket
Issue: French Vogue Août, stylist: Carine Roitfeld, Model: Freja Beha Erichsen, All Chloé

Carine Roitfeld never fails to inspire me. She showcases the fantasy behind the clothes in such a magical way that leaves me wanting to walk barefoot into the woods with flowers in my hair. Dressed in head to toe Chloé of course. This one picture sums up how I want to look this winter. Highwaisted pants, cashmere sweaters, textured wool cape, worn with very smokey eyes...

6 comments:

FashionistaV said...

I love this Chloe look! Keep up the great work on your blog!
http://forallmyfashionistas.blogspot.com/

Mari Woolf said...

Nice pic but this model is Freja Beha Erichsen, not Lisa Butler.
xxxx

Abi said...

Freja looks great! Love the look,; Chloe is definitely up there among my favourites!

Silvia Couture said...

Thanks Mari =)

stacey kelly said...

only freja could pull off head-to-toe sweater that well. and carine roitfeld is probably my absolute FAVORITE stylist.

xx

youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

i looove this post!
Freja is stunning and now i can't wait for the Fall to come :]]

Also, your Paris pictures are beautiful !!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog :]]

XX
Kayla www.thenightmagic.com