Tuesday, September 28, 2010

c'est la saison de figue

Photobucket
Photobucket
dress: f21, leggings: AA, shoes: Steve Madden, bag: Gérard Henon, cardigan: Michael Kors

Picked out fresh figs at a market near Strasbourg St Denis two weeks ago. Figs are magical aren't they? I try to eat a strawberry tarte from various pâtisseries once a day. They are my weakness. The weather went from sunny and nice to rainy and freezing within the past week. I'm a little depressed but Paris Fashion Week starts next month which will make up for this weather! I got my first Parisian haircut last week but still haven't taken pictures..I'll try and post some soon!

Bisous!

9 comments:

KcomeKarolina said...

oh! i love figs!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Anthea said...

You look gorgeous! Love your hair! The looks great as well.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Katie said...

Great pics :)

Alice said...

very nice pics ;)

Catarina said...

I don't really like figs but the strawberry tarte looks delicious!
x

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

Strawberry anything I'll fall in love with! Yum!
Still looking glam at the market, that's the spirit! xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Sam Harvey said...

i am going to have to start calling you julia...

Maggie ☮ said...

the grape display looks very cute lol (:

love what you are wearing that blue is my fav. hue :)

Style_Pursuit said...

Lucky you to be there! And oh dear... strawberry tarte, can I have a bite?!!! :o)

x