Friday, May 7, 2010

latest beauty buys...

Photobucket
left to right: Agent Provocateur travel spray, Diorshow in BLACKOUT, Diorshow Mascara , Smashbox PhotoFinish Lid Primer Limited Edition , Sephora by OPI in LOST W/O MY GPS, Sephora eyeliner in azur blue, vintage earrings, original Rayban Wayfarer

1.Went to my first Agent Provocateur in Cali because Atlanta doesn't have one (boo). Personal fittings and all...I love that store. Very glam... I wanted everything, especially the silk stockings cream which make your legs feel like silk. yum.
2. Haven't been on my makeup lately so when I went into Sephora I just bought my essentials...primer, mascara, and nail polish. You can't walk out of that store w/o spending $100. I have tried every highend mascara (and lowend) but the best are Diorshow Blackout (waterproof) and Diorshow (nonwaterproof). They lengthen, thicken, and curl your lashes. Not pictured is my shu uemura eyelash curler that can curl the straighest lashes in one clamp (highly recommend)

3.Primer is a must & I'm always trying new ones (because nothing is ever good enough) I bought this smashbox primer and it's creamier than most and can substitute for eyeshadow.
4. I have a weakness for red-ish nail color... not quite red. not quite orange. I'm pretty sure I just bought it because of the name "LOST W/O MY GPS". This remains true in my life.
5. Inspired by Valentino's colorful runway makeup I got this bright blue eyeliner for a spring look.

6. I picked up these vintage earrings in SF and they reminded me so much of those rings my friends make after a bottle of champagne. These would be there mate.
7. New sunnies....original wayfarers in large

25 comments:

A.Co said...

Ah-hem, I see a TIFFANY bag!!!!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Nice haul :)

Katie said...

Great buys at Sephora :)

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

I sooo want and need the Rayban! :)

style baro said...

love it so much! ;)

inked said...

I LOVE Dior makeup :) works like magic

Between Venus and Saturn said...

Aaah, nothing hotter than Agent Provocateur!
+ that nailpolish! Heaven!

Nells said...

i loooooooooove the stuff u got!!!
tnx 4 the com!!
http://www.ffffashionmixxxx.blogspot.com/

Jessica Weingarten said...

Stunning photo and great purchases!
DiorShow is a classic and I've been drooling over that nail polish for weeks :)

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

that girl lucy said...

this photo is that gorgeous
so jealous of your purchases!
loving the blue eyeliner

StuddedLilly said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! that sephora OPI nail polish looks amazing! and girl, your hair is gorgeous!!
awesome blog***
xxjess

Isabel said...

i love the raybans! i need a pair.

www.walkoffashion.com

Vintage Obsession said...

heart heart sunglasses:) lovely nail polish color as well

Neekoh said...

I'm interested in seeing those earrings on!

And now I definitely have to try Diorshow on my blonde lashes.

Live Love LA

Nadja said...

love it!! vintage earrings and raybans are my fav :) x

amalie said...

great buys! gosh i need a blue eyeliner

Tinja said...

I love Dior mascaras! Diorshow is really good :)

Kasia_B said...

great purchases! i love the sunnies and the nailpolish!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

pennyla.com said...

Wow, those are some fabulous buys there... particularly jealous about the Diorshow... no budget for all that fantastic budget. :( But you enjoy!

ALEXA - ALEXANDRA said...

Ouu nice stuff,
love the nail polish ,has such a ADORABLE color!& like everyone: I NEED RAYBANS 2!!

Marina said...

nice stuff!
thanks for your comment, following you too;)
x

le pearl said...

Looks like you had good spending spree.

x

Pixie Dust said...

That Dior mascara is great!!
I adore your blog and I will cerainly be coming back to read more from you :)) Please check out my blog too and if you like, comments and follows are much appreciated! :)) <3

Have a fab day!!! xxx

Bambi said...

uuuh! the wayfarers!
i dream of someday having enough money to buy a pair
of original ray bans, but for the moment i'm poor LOL

stylestalker said...

Gosh don't you have some amazing items here - we wouldn't mind them!

xxx

Cindy said...

diorshow is awesome! i was having a really bad day and a perfect stranger actually just gave me a brand new tube they had just got form sephora, very random but i was so happy!