Monday, March 22, 2010

garage glamorous

Photobucket


Photobucketsequined top: vintage, shorts: from Korea, leggings: LF, shoes: nine west, glasses: Chanel

I found this vintage 80's glam top a while ago and have been itching to wear it. I have a section of sequined dresses and tops in my closet, I can't get enough! Some people think its tacky and flashy but hey, you say that like it's a bad thing?

Also went to H&M today to shop the Garden Collection but only got one dress because the official release is in three days, March 25th!

13 comments:

Amy T said...

you have lovely outfit posts!
x

Who are you Weesha? said...

You look awesome, those leggings are killer ♥ You have gorgeous hair btw!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

hi beauty! love your blog ;) xoxo

veronica<3 said...

such a great blog!!! following <3
great pictures i love your outfit
xo veronica
http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

inked said...

I'm in love with you. Damn your hair rocks!

Nathaniel said...

Love the shirt!

simona said...

i like your thights!

My Lamè Nails said...

Hi! Look at the new style icon I posted on my blog and tell me what you think!

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

very glam

STOCKHOLM AND SOUTH said...

lovely, and your legs are able to wear those leopard tights:)

Eli said...

very nice leggings...xoxo Eli

Caroline said...

Awesome awesome awesome. Love the sunnies and leopard print tights!! A statement outfit, and you look great!'

http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

Felicia said...

hot combination...love the outfit! you have really great personal style! www.sheisobsessed.blogspot.com