Monday, March 15, 2010

clawed

What You Need: 1 pair of AA cotton leggings , 1 pair of leopard print leggings, a little creativity
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

leggings: LF & AA , all vintage jewelry, dress: arden b, shoes: Betsey Johnson

I got a pair of leopard leggings from LF without trying them on and they were a bit busy but I still wanted to wear them. I know the ripped up leggings are the trend but they can look a little ridiculous (stripperish) sometimes. I liked the idea of the cutouts so I decided to make my own version. I slit three claw marks on the top and the other three on the bottom to show a peek of the leopard print. It took 1 minute to think of this and 30 seconds to rip up my leggings. If time and effort are dedicated...there are many fabulous possibilities.

4 comments:

Maggie ☮ said...

very creative what you did with the stockings :) Love the Betsey Johnson shoes...especially the pink soles :)

Sweet bee said...

your blog looks great =) I'm as of now following you. We can also exchange links if you want =)

sayablack said...

Amazing pics!
Especially I adore the first pic.COOL!

Anja said...

Gorgeous shoes! (:

//Anja