Friday, March 19, 2010

Backstage Dior - RTW 2010-2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Did Dior just come out of the Alice in Wonderland movie or flashback to the Victorian era? Whatever it is I’m obsessed. Mad hatters, leather cloaks, chiffon dresses, the lace…everything is just perfect. I especially love/hate the braided rattail ponytail with curls. I’m not sure if that’s called braiding but my sister used to do that to my hair when I was in middle school. What do you think?

*edit*
Thanks to Breshna & Rona for letting me know these are fish braids! =)

photos via vogue

3 comments:

Alli said...

LOVE the braid on the first one

Breshna & Rona said...

Love it, I wish I had some of those garments in my closet!
+ they're called fish braides, so yeah braids ;)
xx

Darya said...

love it!