Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentino 2010 Haute Couture

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

As seen on many runways for spring, nudes are hott this season. The colors overpower with the neutral contrast, and the look isn't finished without eye popping eyeshadow in shades of blue, green, lavender, and orange.

This collection is so amazing and inspirational especially this time of year transitioning from winter to spring clothes. Valentino made some ethereal pieces in this Haute Couture collection, from the translucent draping, crossing, sequins, and detailing on every outfit this is exactly how I want to dress this spring. The single pictures are my ultimate favorites and I’m seriously thinking of selling my car to buy that beautiful, multi-color, silk flowing wrap that would be PERFECT for my Miami trip next month!

No comments: