Sunday, February 14, 2010

lets walk on the roof

Photobucket
Vintage fur, boots- Bakers, dress- Armani, leggings- American Apparel, necklace- Seoul,Korea

It’s still chilly in Atlanta so boots with the fur it is. I scored this vintage find in a thrift store near Buckhead. I usually go to the thrift store with a friend or I feel extremely awkward…and when I do have the time to look through that haute mess, I always come out with one perfect vintage find. I’ve had bidding wars on eBay for a vintage fur jacket (80’s bomber to be exact) and have lost every single time. So I was super excited to find this 80’s fur jacket that was in mint vintage condition! I paired it with some over-the-knee boots, leggings, and black dress. My favorite trend right now is the in-your-face statement necklace. I found this glamorous one while shopping with a friend in Seoul, Korea. We both bought the last ones! I love it, it gives any outfit that extra touch of couture.
With all outfits, my main concern is comfort. I know these boots look killer, but they are actually the most comfortable boots I have! The high platform definitely helps and the support makes these bad boys easy to walk/run/dance in. My sister found them in stock at a Bakers (can you believe they were only $150!?) near Atlanta and snatched up 2 pairs in size 7 ½. With almost everything, if my sister and I want it, we have to get 2 pairs. She lives in Miami so we can’t share anymore!

1 comment:

My trendy blog said...

I love your long and curly hair. :o ♥