Saturday, February 27, 2010

Best of Brazil

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of my favorite models, Gisele Bundchen really is the epitome of glamour meets sexy. She's known for her beautiful locks, legs, and personality. But I remember her because of her funky personality and funny quotes. Did you know she went into hiding after cutting her OWN hair off??

The supermodel admits she cut her hair short in a moment of madness in Milan, Italy (2002) - and immediately regretted her decision. She tells Allure magazine,

"I was having one of those days when you just want to shed your own skin... It was not a fun time in my life. "

"You didn't see a lot of pictures of me with my hair short, because I went to Brazil to stay with my family for, like, six months."

"I won't cut it again. I'm always saying I'm only successful because of my boobs and my hair."

Gisele, your successful because your a great model and are gifted with abnormally long and perfect legs! Boobs & hair can be bought apparently...the other things you can't.

2 comments:

UgnÄ— said...

Yes, she is absolutely gorgeaus!
I adore all her photos :]




http://ugnek.blogspot.com

Maggie ☮ said...

She is so gorgeous. I love magazines so much seriously if I could find a creative way collect without being a hoarder I would lol