Saturday, February 20, 2010

j'aime des chaussures

Photobucket

Alice + Olivia Cascade wool-blend blazer $525
Carven Ruched jersey dress $440
Vintage Heirloom Chanel Gold Chain Mail Bag $2,685
Gucci Gloves – Now on sale for $165
Chanel Shoes -Two-Tone Black/Beige Leather
Ribbon Detail Cuff set $145
Chanel Glasses


This is exactly what I would wear to the airport before I jet off to attend my dream school, L'Ecole Supérieure des Arts et techniques de la Mode in Paris.
This blazer is what I've been looking for, asymmetric front, ¾ sleeves, and I love the faux suede collar. This jacket is perfect over this off white ruched Carven dress. The length of the dress is the longest I can get. Worn without leggings and paired with this black/taupe Chanel shoes, sunglasses, and vintage bag. Accessorized with Gucci gloves and bangles

No comments: