Friday, February 11, 2011

the sun is up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm wearing my favorite cropped angora sweater that eliminates being cold better than my fur jackets. I met up some friends for lunch in Bastille earlier this week and the sun was out stronger than ever. We enjoyed watching skaters do their tricks while waiting on friends. After much walking and talking we decided to go for Indian. I've never tried Indian food until last week when I met a makeup artist from Canada who showed me a great Indian restaurant one block away from my flat. I've been there 3 times in 2 weeks. I'm hooked, I've been missing out!

photos by Francesca Trevison

8 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Love that sweater!!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

Sabrina T. said...

wow i love this look...so vintage but so modern!!:)
new outfit on mine, kiss

patchworkporter.blogspot.com

KcomeKarolina said...

wow wow wow! amaizng pics! love the angora pull!

xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Egoitz Azcona said...

Pedazo de fotos, eh? Cómo me flipan. Sobre todo la primera y la última :)

XTASIS

(:

SK said...

Indian food is definitely one of my favs!! I'm glad someone introduced it to you :) the flavors are so complex and delicious when done right!

your hair is beautiful! love the color.

Cindy, fashionsbeauty said...

In love with the cropped jumper! xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Marinka said...

your style is awesome! I like your sweater!

MizzJ said...

Very cool belt! I really like the mix of colors in the different stones.

---
Win a $50 gift card for makeup & skin care from Apothica!
http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2011/02/apothica-giveaway-dear-mizzj-just-what.html